Today, I’m sharing my favorite beauty products from the month of August.
1. Tresemmé Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner – I received a few samples of these from JustFab and ShoeDazzle a few months ago, and hadn’t starting using them until just a couple weeks ago. They claim that if you use both the shampoo and conditioner together, it will repair up to two years of damage. From what I’ve experienced, that statement is pretty accurate! After using both the shampoo and conditioner for a couple days, my hair was already SO much softer! After all the processing I have done to my hair over the years and bleaching it this summer, my hair had become very damaged and this has definitely helped.
2. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation (c/o P&G Beauty) – Once again, I received this months ago at LuckyFABB in April, and didn’t start using it until this month. It’s great because it has a nice amount of coverage, but it still feels light, which is a plus for the warm weather. I have to be honest, it doesn’t stay on the best throughout the day, but then again, I haven’t found one that does on my skin. It hasn’t made my skin break out, so it’s definitely one of my favorites!
3. Jergens Natural Glow Lotion – I used to use Jergens self tanning lotion a few years ago, but I could NOT STAND the smell of it. However, I heard that they recently created a new formula. I decided to try it again, and it’s so much better! It works great because it really moisturizes your skin, but also slowly tans your skin, not giving it an orangey tint. I also love it because it has SPF 20, so I can put some on before I head to the beach with friends, and I get a little bit of color AND sun protection. And as for the smell, it does still have a scent to it, but not nearly as bad as before.
4. Maybelline Falsies Flared Waterproof Mascara – I’ve used this mascara off and on for the past few years, but it’s definitely my favorite for this time of year. I tend to perspire, causing my mascara to smudge pretty easily. Because this is waterproof, it doesn’t smudge at all! I love the formula and brush of this mascara because it both volumizes and lengthens my lashes.
5. Flower Beauty Lip Butter in Tempting Tulip – I’m in LOVE with everything about this! I actually like it better than the Revlon lip butter that everyone is crazy about. It really moisturizes my lips and is also a great color for this time of year. It’s still bright for summer, but is more of a berry color, so it’s perfect for going into the fall.
6. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat – My friend told me about this a few months ago, and I’m SO glad she did! It’s the best top coat that I’ve ever used. After applying a couple coats of my favorite color, I put this on about a minute later, and within two or three minutes, my nails are completely dry! I used it once before going to bed, and I didn’t have any marks on my nails. It also goes on somewhat thick, giving a little bit of a gel-like finish, especially if you use a couple coats.
What products are YOU loving this month? Have you tried any of these for yourself? Let me know in the comments!
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored and all opinions are my own.