While taking a stroll in the sun around Fashion Island in Newport Beach, I of course had to pop into Forever21. I found a few things that I had to (wanted to) get. So, here’s a haul from my Forever21 shopping trip!
1. Elasticized Headwrap Set ~ $2.50
2. Glittered Ballet Flats ~ $19.80
3. Contrast Geo Shopper’s Tote ~ $1.50
4. Dotted Cutout Top ~ $13.80 (this is a similar top – the one I actually bought isn’t on the site)
5. Graduated Faceted Bead Necklace ~ $3.80
6. Yellow Skinny Belt ~ $2.80 (once again, couldn’t find the same item on the site – this is a similar belt)
P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have still been super busy with work, so I haven’t had time to focus on my blog. But good/shocking news… I gave my two weeks notice today at BCBG! It was such a relief because it has been stressing me out a lot, and it just wasn’t for me. The good news is that I will be taking some time off to focus on my blog!!! I am so excited for this summer to improve my blog and really get it going! I can’t wait to see what’s next!