This past Friday night, I put on an outdoor movie night for the ladies of Mariners College Women, and it was a blast (pictures coming soon)! I made some yummy popcorn for the first time, and it was so delicious that I just had to share this funfetti popcorn recipe on here! It’s the perfect sweet snack for any party or even just a movie night with your girlfriends.
What you’ll need:
1 bag of regular butter popcorn
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
How to make it:
1. Pour the bag of white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of canola oil into a medium-sized microwaveable bowl and heat it up for one minute.
2. Stir the white chocolate chips and canola oil until it is smooth and creamy with no lumps.
3. Pop the popcorn in the microwave on the normal popcorn setting.
4. Put the popcorn in a large bowl, and evenly pour the white chocolate over the popcorn. Mix well.
5. Throw in the 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles and mix well.
6. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Let me know if you try out this recipe, and share your pictures with me on Instagram! @allglammedup