Today I’m partnering with the Brea Mall to show you all some great Christmas gifts for the millennial girl! So whether you’re shopping for your best friend, sister, daughter, co-worker, etc., any of these gifts would be perfect for her!
- Crosley x Urban Outfitters Record Player – That’s right. Record players are back! There’s just something about the sound it gives the music… I of course chose the pink one, but there’s several other colors and even prints available at Urban Outfitters.
2. Of Monsters And Men on Vinyl – To go with the record player, it would be a good idea to include an LP! I choseMy Head Is An Animal by Of Monsters and Men because 1. I love all of their songs and 2. The record is PINK! Makes for great Instagram posts 😉 Some other good ones available at Urban Outfitters are Christmas by Michael Buble, Star Wars: The Force Awakens Soundtrack, and Badlands by Halsey.
3. Typo Dream Catcher (similar) – I found this adorable dream catcher at Typo, which is one of Cotton On’s brands. It’s a home decor, stationary, and gift store that has started popping up here in the states, including at Brea Mall!
3. NYX Butter Gloss – NYX just opened up a brand new store at Brea Mall a couple weeks ago, and it is so good! I’ve only ever seen NYX in stores like Ulta, but now they have their own store, which is the perfect destination for gifts for those beauty lovers! They have a bunch of different palettes and combos available right now, which make great gifts. This set of lip glosses is perfect for the holidays!
4. NYX Butt Naked Palette – The perfect palette for the girl who loves neutrals!
7. VS PINK Slouchy Zip-Up – Every girl loves a comfy sweatshirt, and this one is perfect because of the quarter zip, and it comes in a few different colors.
Are you shopping for any millennial girls this Christmas? Be sure to stop by Brea Mall as there are so many good stores to find great gifts at!
Thank you to Brea Mall for sponsoring this post!