It’s here!!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 is one of the biggest sales of the year (as you probably know by now, especially if you follower other style bloggers) and you can shop as early as today, July 12, depending on your Nordy Club level, and the it opens to the public on July 28th! In case you’re not sure exactly what this sale is, here’s all the deets:
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, you ask? It is when they release a ton brand new fall arrivals (in all categories: women’s, men’s, kids, beauty, home decor, etc.) at amazingly marked down prices (click here to preview the sale)! So you basically get to shop the Fall trends at a discount before they’re actually a thing #yesplease. Then on August 9th, prices go back up to normal.
If you want to shop the sale early (Early Access starts Monday, July 12th), you need to be a Nordstrom cardholder/Nordy Club member. Depending on your level (how much you spend in a calendar year), you get Early Access to shop the sale on different days. You could also wait until the sale goes public on July 28th, but a lot of items do sell out before then (like within the first couple days of early access)! So if you see something that you like, don’t wait to buy it! Buy what you want (within reason) at the beginning and then you can always return stuff if it doesn’t fit or you change your mind. I’ve missed out on quite a few pieces that I hesitated on!
You can preview all the items online right now and save them to your wishlist when the sale starts! You can shop as early as August 4th depending on your Nordy Club level. Check your status by logging into your Nordstrom account!
EARLY ACCESS DATES:
- July 12: Early Access for cardmembers with Icon status.
- July 14: Early Access for cardmembers with Ambassador status.
- July 16: Early Access for cardmembers with Influencer status.
- July 28: Anniversary Sale opens to the general public.
You can shop the sale in stores during normal business hours. Online shopping begins at 3am ET/12am PT.
- Even if you’re not a Nordstrom cardholder, you can preview the sale now and save items to your wishlist! That way when the sale goes live at the time you’re able to shop, you can easily just add the items you want to your bag.
- Have your Nordstrom Card ready! Nordstrom cardmembers can shop the sale before everyone else. Don’t have a card? Want to shop early? Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card!
- Know your Nordy Club status. The higher your status, the earlier you can shop! Find out your status!
- Mark your calendar! Don’t forget to set a reminder so you’re ready to shop as soon as you have access!
- With the COVID-19 restrictions, Contactless Curbside Pickup is available at all stores to let shoppers keep their distance.
For more information on signing up to be a Nordstrom rewards member, click here. And for those of you who are already Nordstrom cardholders, I rounded up some of the best items by category below as a little preview! If you’re not a member and don’t want to join – stay tuned for the sale to open to the public on July 28th!
*I do want to say, PLEASE don’t get a credit card and buy a bunch of stuff if it will make you go into debt. Only buy what is in your budget and things you would actually wear. Remember, it’s just STUFF!*
All that being said, below are my favorite pieces from the sale! Happy shopping! To shop, click on the items in the graphics.